Showcasing Print in an Omnichannel World
Print remains the bedrock of great marketing. However, marketing still needs to be multi-channel. As put so well by Lazar Dzamic of Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, a London-based creative agency, “People don’t think ‘offline’ and ‘online.’ They just see a brand in all its touch points.” In other words, there isn’t print marketing and digital marketing 퍼핀 동영상 다운로드. It’s all just marketing. So how does print fit into this larger, omnichannel world?
Regardless of channel, marketing success starts with data 제트 브이 디 다운로드. You want to gather as much data about your target audience as possible to make the message richer and more effective. You also want to present a consistent brand and marketing message across channels 휴먼 옛체 다운로드.
Here are some best practices to get you started:
- Verify and correct existing customer data.
- Update and expand on that data to learn as much as possible about each customer 카페 파일 다운로드.
- Segment messages based on full customer profiles.
- Layer on personalization.
- Be consistent in your branding and messaging across all touch points standard resume.
When you develop the print portion of your campaigns, focus on those aspects that are unique to print or that are particularly suited for it:
- Invest in exceptional design that leaps off the page G-power free download.
- Capture the richness and depth of printed color to create a lasting impression that digital cannot match.
- Add special effects such as coating, die-cuts, or embossing Melon top100 in week 1 of November 2019.
- Integrate tactile media such as textured surfaces, unusual coatings, or memorable stocks.
- Use dimension, folds, pulls, and other interactive elements to create a physical 3D experience ms toolkit 다운로드.
Print offers unique benefits that cannot be replicated on a screen. Take advantage of them!