5 Stats that Show Print Still Matters (A Lot)
Think print is starting to “lose its cool” in the age of digital marketing? Actually, the opposite is true. With the growth of digital, print has solidified its place as a channel that marketers cannot ignore 카카오톡 이전 버전 다운로드. Here are five print marketing statistics that every marketer should know.
- Some customers can only be reached by print 이방인 다운로드. Even in today’s digital age, there are still large groups of consumers who cannot be reached through digital channels.According to the Pew Research Center, 11% of Americans have no Internet access at all, and among certain populations, such as older Americans, rural Americans, and those without high school diplomas, this number is significantly higher xbmc 자막 다운로드. (Source: Pew Research Center, 2018)
- Many consumers use print and digital coupons equally.Who doesn’t like a deal sencha architect 다운로드? While some consumers prefer digital coupons for their convenience and immediacy, 41% of shoppers use print and digital coupons equally. (Valassis, 2017) 요이코 다운로드.
- Direct mail is the number one driver for online fundraising. According to MobileCause, donors are three times more likely to give online in response to a direct mail appeal than an e-appeal Roll new client download. (MobileCause 2018)
- Consumers spend more time with direct mail.According to a widely cited study on the neuroscience of print, people spend 118% more time considering direct mail than they do digital mail 테라리아 1.3 다운로드. (CanadaPost, 2016)
- Millennials love direct mail.Nearly half (47%) of Millennials look forward to checking their mail every day iPhone Safari file. In a digital world, even the most digitally embedded crave human connection. (United States Postal Service, 2016)
There is a reason that print remains the bedrock of today’s most successful marketing campaigns Reset Mara download. Email, mobile, and social media all have important places in the mix, but print remains the cornerstone of truly successful multichannel marketing for a reason microsoft office 2010 trial.